ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Two-in-One: Passionate Blogger and Love Ya Awards

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you Gengen for these two awards, Passionate Blogger and Love Ya Award! I am honored and happy to receive them from my new friend in blogosphere. =)

PASSIONATE BLOGGER AWARD

The rules :
1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging.
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.


I am passionate about...
1. ...my family, Roberta and Dada Vince. They complete me.
2. ...food!! I just love everything (except for exotic ones) and like to try new treats!
3. ...volleyball, my favorite sport in the world! I will drop whatever I have scheduled for the day just to play! Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit :P
4. ...my music. I would rather have a radio/MP3 player any day than watch tv. As they, "Music calms the senses." And, "Music soothes the savage beasts!"
5. ...making things happen. "Dreams become reality when put into action."


--------------------------------------------------
Love Ya Award


These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Rule: Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.

I would like my friends here in blogosphere to accept these two awards: Sarah, Beauty Marie, HipnCoolMomma, Ghee, VhingF, Rose, Imelda, Jet, Bingkee, Eds, Dee, TidyMom, and Blogomama
,

5 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ February 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

wow...do you know that I always watch volleyball lalo na't baste ang naglalaro, yey cla nagchampion db?...grabe napapaangat pa p@#t ko ha...kaso d ko kayang maglaro since scoliotic na lola mo...lol

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Congrats on your awards....thanks for passing this to me. It's an honor.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 February 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Congrats sa award :)

By the way, pasensiya na, hindi ko pa nagawa assignment ko (the birthday wish tag), kasi inabot ng rush hour sa trabaho. I hope to do it this weekend :)

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

oh,thanks for the award,Kris.
Happy Valentine`s Day!!

Kris February 15, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

@bingkee, dodong & ghee - thanks for the congratulations =) we all deserve this..

@leonore - i didn't know leonore. but it's cool how we have that in common

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP