ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Down with a Fever

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

My unica hija, Roberta is down with a high fever right now.

I'm staying up watching her sleep and checking on her temperature from time to time. If she starts to feel a little warm, I apply a cool damp folded face towel over her forehead to try and keep the fever down. She will be taking her medicine again in a couple of hours.

She's sleeping soundly now. I hope she gets better quick. I do not like it at all when my Roberta gets sick.

I don't think any mom likes to see any of her children in this situation. It's heartbreaking and you feel helpless. If there was only a way to trade places and let me be the one to get sick instead of my baby girl, I wouldn't even think twice.

But I have faith. Things will be better tomorrow. Roberta will be okay. She will no longer have fever. She will be back to her jolly, lovable, and playful self.

I know she will because I will make sure that it happens.

(I wrote this post a few hours earlier using my PDA while keeping myself awake watching my daughter.)

4 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

oh no..I hope your sweety Roberta is feel'n better now Mommy Kris...:)

marie February 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

I hope Roberta is doing fine now *hugs*.

Kris February 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

@dhemz & tita marie - thanks for the concerns :) roberta is much better now and went back to school today. hugs to you sweet mommies!

~ leonore aquino ~ February 19, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

hope she's in the pink of health by now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP