ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Aloha Friday #2

>> Friday, February 20, 2009


Yeah! It's Friday again! Welcome to my 2nd edition of Aloha Friday!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Come and join me in Aloha Friday! It's easy to play along.

I ask a simple question and you give a simple answer! Nothing that requires a lenghty response.

After you answer my question & leave your link below, post a question on your own blog and leave your link over at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! This is a great way to make new friends here in blogosphere!

My question for this week is:

What is the one dish that you make that your family just loves?
Noodle-less Eggplant Lasagna. My husband and daughter just adore it! =)

11 comments:

Emily February 21, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

That looks and sounds so good.

My specialty is homemade biscuits and gravy.

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

My sweet homemade chili!

Sarah February 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Looks delicious!

Mine would be either chicken fajitas or enchiladas. Yum!

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

spaghetti with heavy meat sauce. other than that, i'm making different meals for the little ones and the big ones ;)

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

eggplant lasagna?thats so interesting,i only know tortang talong,hehe....

di yata kaya ng powers ko,Kris!your hyper-posting!LOL(term ko lang yun)
well,lets see,i hope i can post next friday then!there are lots of memes kasi :) ill try.thanx for the invite.

my family loves my adobo,chicken and pork,with potatoes. :)

Anonymous February 22, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

I don't cook so I cannot answer this question...hahhaha! Yea I will post something like this . But you know most of my posts are actually trying to ask my reader's opinions...so I guess, Aloha Friday for me is any day...hahahah!

Tim February 22, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Do you mean besides Pizza Hut? lol Other than that, I would say bruchetta bread.

Heart of Rachel February 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

That looks really delicious. I'm afraid my kitchen skills are very limited. I guess I could safely my family likes my mashed potatoes. :)

Marie February 22, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

I really don't know how to cook [neither my mom], but I tried making herbed baked potatoes before, and i think they loved it. hehehe. I got the recipe from my dad's cookbook. :p

gotta do this post next friday :D

Unknown February 23, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Tacos -- actually a taco bar -- is a big fav in our house.

JETTY February 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

The hubs and the little one loves my TINOLA too much hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP