ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Changing Looks

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You are probably wondering how come the look of my site keeps changing today. Sorry about that.

You know us girls, it takes us forever to find something that we really want to wear like the perfect outfit or get up and in this case it is my blog look.

I am still currently trying to finalize what I really like. I already have the lay-out that I want to use as well as theme or color motif in mind. It's just finding the right accessories to complete my blog get-up hehe =)

I guess it would help if I knew a thing or two about editing html or xml codes. It's like learning algebra in school with a bunch of letters and numbers that I don't recognize at all. But no worries I'm learning and getting there. And I will be done real soon...

10 comments:

Marie February 3, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie February 3, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I used to have this dilemma before. there's one site that I often visit when I was in college, learning how to build my first website hosted by my ex :p I hope you can also learn from this site, http://w3schools.com.

I am not an HTML or a CSS Pro, but I for sure know how to edit or make changes with CSS, and i have learned that from that site. :p

Grace February 3, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Oh yeah, I completely understood you. I hate codings and html, too. That is why I did not change the template of my blog for 4 months already. Too time consuming. :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa February 4, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

that's how i started, i remember staying until the wee hours of the morning trying to figure out html, tweak her tweak there

Marie February 4, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Hi sis.. I'd like to know more about you. i have something for you here, hope u like it. http://mortiferbarba.blogspot.com/2009/02/honest-scrap-10-things.html

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Me too I keep changing the look of my site. But your present one is really looking great.

Kris February 5, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

hi marie!! thanks for the link. will check it out and try to see if i can actually learn html..hehe..

thanks for the tag too! will try to repost it asap :)

Kris February 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

hehe! thanks grace for the visit and comment! time consuming it is!!!

Kris February 5, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

i know tita girlie - tweak here, tweak there, tweak everywhere..then tweak here again, tweak there..hehe!! talk about being OC with looks, blog-looks that is =)

Kris February 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

thanks for the compliments bingkee! we got to live up to the name of being cute & creative! such pressure..hehe!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP