ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Morning Meditation

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009

I got up from bed a little over an hour ago. The whole house is quite. Everyone is still asleep including the dogs. Even the neighbors are still in dreamland. The only noise I can hear are the birds chirping away outside.

I got out the room and walked around the house. It's nice to have some quiet time before all the jungle starts doesn't it? I was enjoying the serenity of it all. I was starting to meditate about the things to come, my plans, my goals and the things I need to get done.

I started to feel recharged, inspired and motivated to start another busy week.

This is how my day should start every day. This is how everyone especially busy moms like us should start the day to prepare us for our hectic and crazy schedules.

I think this is something I will be doing regularly. It helps prepare my mind for the challenges and stress I will be facing thoughout the day.

I came across these informative resources about how to effectively meditate in the morning that you might be interested in: Morning Meditation and Open Mind, Open Body.

Do you have your own way of meditating in the morning? What do you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

I take my dog for a walk at 5:30am. I make coffee, get him and we walk for 15-20 mins. It's too early for anyone to be going to work, so there's no traffic, occassional lights are on inside people's homes, no thinking is needed, no portals are being checked. When I get home, the coffee is ready, I'm awake and energized and my companion has had his exercise for the day. If I dont get anything else done that day, I know that Dinger's been taken care of.

Kris February 18, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

@sarah bean - wish i could take akyra, my 2yr old rott, for a walk but she's way too strong for me and is not used to the pavement just grass hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP