ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Trip to the Pedia

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

Roberta and I went for her regular doctor's check up this morning. The clinic hours during Saturdays are from 9am to 12nn. I decided to go to the clinic 1130am. I was thinking that by that time there will hardly be any more patients waiting. I was wrong.

I registered my daughter's name at the secretary. We were number fifteen on the list. The doctor was already seeing patient number eight. Which means we had to wait for six other patients to finish before it is our turn. I wonder how long our wait will be.

Roberta and I have been patiently waiting for over 30 minutes. Good thing I brought a small pack of pretzels with me and water for my daughter to snack on while waiting since it is nearly 1pm.

Tired of snacking, my daughter asked to borrow my mobile phone to entertain herself. She listened to some mp3s, played a game and tried watch a tv show but could not find anything interesting so went back to listening to mp3s and singing along with the songs. (My six year old princesss is no longer a baby. Huhuhu.)


5 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

wow bonga! hehhehe....iba na talaga generation ngayon Mommy Kris ano...very techie na yung mga kabataan...hheheh! kahit si Akesha ko mahilig na din sa iPod....nako mag 3 pa itong bulilit ko...hehheh!

Dee February 23, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Cute. Kids nowadays are really so into gadgets. My son is the same.

You can find the instructions on how to create expandable posts here

Kris February 23, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

@dhemz & dee - I totally agree with you. Kids these days are more techie than we were at their age.

Dee February 23, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Hi. I forgot to tell you. I have a tag for you. It's the "How Do I Love My Husband" tag. Please get it at my blog. Thanks! :D

markfe February 23, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Totoo po yun mga mommies... Ung daughter ko 1 year ola palang alam na kung pano unlick ang iPod.

Your Daily Photo Depot
Resources, reviews and personal views

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP