>> Monday, February 2, 2009
Rose passed this birthday wish award to me early last week. I had a hectic week and only had time to repost this now. Sorry about that. I was actually surprised to receive this since my blog was only three weeks old as of yesterday. But many thanks though I really appreciate it. As for my birthday, it's celebrated a day before one of the most popular and important holidays in the world. Ever since I was a kid I would only get one gift for my birthday and this special holiday. It's not that I'm complaining..or am I? =)
The rules are...
- Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
- The list should be 15 numbers
- Post the image of this award in your posting
- Give it to 10 friends of yours.
Here is my wish:
- To have a fun and memorable 7th birthday celebration for our daughter Roberta
- Good health to my family, relatives and friends.
- To get back in shape and stay in shape
- To have my vision back to 20/20 via LASIK
- To regularly be able to go on a vacation with my daughter Roberta and husband Vince
- To be able to do what I want, when I want, with who I want and not worry about money
- To be able to help my parents and titas retire gracefully
- To have a closer relationship with God
- To pay off all debts and have a clean slate
- To own and operate a transportation as well as online business
- To pursue further studies like a Culinary Course
- To purchase my all-in-one scanner, printer & fax
- To own a "power" mobile phone such as Sony Ericsson Xperia or Samsung Omnia
- To get an AUV or SUV
- To build our modest but dream house