ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

A Birthday Wish

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Rose passed this birthday wish award to me early last week. I had a hectic week and only had time to repost this now. Sorry about that. I was actually surprised to receive this since my blog was only three weeks old as of yesterday. But many thanks though I really appreciate it. As for my birthday, it's celebrated a day before one of the most popular and important holidays in the world. Ever since I was a kid I would only get one gift for my birthday and this special holiday. It's not that I'm complaining..or am I? =)


The rules are...
  1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
  2. The list should be 15 numbers
  3. Post the image of this award in your posting
  4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.
Here is my wish:
  1. To have a fun and memorable 7th birthday celebration for our daughter Roberta
  2. Good health to my family, relatives and friends.
  3. To get back in shape and stay in shape
  4. To have my vision back to 20/20 via LASIK
  5. To regularly be able to go on a vacation with my daughter Roberta and husband Vince
  6. To be able to do what I want, when I want, with who I want and not worry about money
  7. To be able to help my parents and titas retire gracefully
  8. To have a closer relationship with God
  9. To pay off all debts and have a clean slate
  10. To own and operate a transportation as well as online business
  11. To pursue further studies like a Culinary Course
  12. To purchase my all-in-one scanner, printer & fax
  13. To own a "power" mobile phone such as Sony Ericsson Xperia or Samsung Omnia
  14. To get an AUV or SUV
  15. To build our modest but dream house
I am passing this tag to Beauty Marie2, Girlie, Sarah, Bingkee, Leonore, VhingF, Noeqiah, Nancy, Imelda and Francine.

Please feel free to grab this tag and let me know. I would love to see what you wished for on your birthday =)

11 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ February 3, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

thanks for the tag... :)

vhingF February 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

thanks dear,I had one from rechie and now from you,yeheey....i got two!!

have a nice day.birthday wish logo will add to slides show - TAGS & AWARDS.

HiPnCooLMoMMa February 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

thanks for the tag...will do this after I do my hair...need to do DIY root dye ^_^

~ leonore aquino ~ February 3, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

hello krissy! hay di ko pa nagagawa yung bday tag...sept na lang para in time...joke...layo pa eh...will do that for sure...i love tags! kaso senxa na kc not so geeky, hirap ako sa mga links tho may hint ako pano gawin but sometimes...kulang ako sa pork! lol!

Dee February 3, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Hi! Nice site! I'd like to be able to get Lasik done too. I wish! Have a great day!

marie February 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

Thanks dear, I'll do this sooner, not 10 years but maybe mga 8 years.... joke! mwaaaah!

Kris February 5, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

thanks guys!! may all our wishes come true!! =)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 February 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Hi, Kris!
My birthday is coming so soon. Can I tag myself for this post?

Kris February 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

advanced happy birthday dong!

here's a tag for you!! enjoy and make your wishes come true!!

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 February 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Hi, Kris. Thank you for the tag. I'll do mine very soon :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 February 22, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Hi, Kris. Medyo late but now my birthday wish is already up [link]. Again, thanx for the tag :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP