ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Guest-blogger for Bean Inspired

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

Just before the weekend, Sarah got in touch with me and asked if I would like to be a guest writer for her Are You My WAHMother portion on her blog. This is a part in her blog where she would be posting the stories of different WAHMs - why they decided to work at home, how they did it and maybe some tips or word of advice for aspiring WAHMs.

I have only been a WAHM for a little over five months so I did not feel as if I was "qualified" to be sharing my story. Being the nice person that I am (or so I would like to think), I graciously accepted the invitation. I was both honored but more of scared because I was not sure if I was going to do justice with what I was going to write.

But, I still did it. I shared my story and thoughts of being a WAHM.

If you would like to know how I got started on home based online English teaching and more, please read Simply Happy Me on Bean Inspired's site. Maybe next time, you can write and share your story.

2 comments:

Reanaclaire February 18, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

hi...congrats on being invited to be a guest blogger...
hope yr girl is better now...
and about morning meditations, i havent really tried it before.. it must be enhancing and refreshing.. i got to confess that i didnt spend much time with our Lord.. only at night when i pray and read the bible.. it is just not enough..
so it is encouraging when i read yr post about having a quiet time with our Lord..
Bless u..

Kris February 18, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

@reanaclaire - Thanks for the congratulations & visiting me :)

love the food pics you have up on your site...yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP