ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Pink is In

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cutes-blog-awardjpg
Bingkee gave me this award a week ago (sorry for the late post). Beauty Marie gave it to me this week. Thank you so much both of you! I am very flattered and honored to receive it.

I did not think I would get an award like this so soon since as you all can see, I have been constantly trying to finalize the look of my site. But, I'm happy that you two appreciate it and thought my blog looked Cute and Creative, or maybe you thought I was cute and creative?!? Just kidding!!

Anyways, here are the conditions of this lovely award:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. (Be spontaneous if you can.)
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. Pass on this tag to ten bloggers.

Here's some random facts about me:

1) I love the color red and any shade of/from it. (Now that explains the color of my blog! haha)

2) I am very sporty and just love playing volleyball.

3) I actually like to learn "techie" stuff though I am still in denial that I am techie.

4) I love upbeat music that you can groove or dance to. (Check out the miniPod at the bottom right of my page.)

5) I am married to a loving & caring husband.

6) I love to eat and food is my passion. (Watch out for the launch of my new blog about what else..hehe)

7) I love dogs and own a PomSpitz named Cleo (short for Cleopatra) and a Rottweiler named Akyra.

8) I love to travel when ever I got time and can.

9) I'm a practical shopper. (Well, that's what I like to think..hehe)


10) I am a Fire Dragon according to Feng Shui.


I would like to pass on this Cute Blogger Award to: Sarah Bean, Ghee, Rose, Fhaye, Jesse, Chie, Ria, Shy, Mommy in Pink and Lady Java.

P.S. Or maybe that's why I got this award was because it matched my site...Hmmm... =)


8 comments:

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

I think both---you and your blog are both cute.

S-H-Y February 6, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

Thanks for the tag girl but I already recieved this tag anyway thanks a lot for giving me this tag! mwah!

LadyJava February 6, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Oh.. a tag an award.. awesome.. thank so much!! Will get to it Asap!!!

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

congrats!i think its your site and yourself as well :)

i have a similar tag(10 random facts) but i can post them altogether i guess. :D

we have lots of things in common!i love red,i love upbeat music,i like to travel,im a practical shopper!!

well,thanx for passing this tag to me.

have a nice day,Kris!

Kris February 6, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

shy, ladyjava & ghee - i'm happy you liked the award :)

Kris February 6, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

ghee & bingkee - thanks!*blushing* "great minds think alike" did i get that right? or was i thinking of another saying? anyways, you know what i mean =)

Marie February 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

I think you and your blog are cute and kikay! :p

Meet my Cleo! http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/65/99/4969956/1_377543996l.jpg

marie February 7, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Tin, thanks for doing this and for the infos you shared....mwaaaah!
Rheas's back with looooong hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP