ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Twitter

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My friend, Sarah Bean, was the one who told me to join Twitter last month so that we can get in touch with each other more. We have known each other since we were fifth grade and lost communication until now.

Thanks to the wonders of the internet and social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter keeping in touch with friends and relatives even if they're thousands of miles away from you is very easy to do.

Going back to Twitter, I thought that it was just another messaging site or tool like Yahoo Messenger but I was wrong. Aside from being a communication tool, Twitter has plenty of benefits to bloggers like you and me.

Personally, I noticed that this is how I am able to ulitlize my Twitter:
  1. make new friends in the blogosphere
  2. network with other bloggers especially mommy bloggers
  3. develop the quality of my blog by learning from fellow bloggers
  4. gain new readers
  5. improve my personal profile
  6. drive new traffic or visitors to my site
  7. be aware and updated of new posts from Twitter people I follow
Here is an article I read from a fellow Twitter, problogger about the 9 Benefits of Twitters to Bloggers.

To know my Twitter Updates, I have a widget installed on my left sidebar that lets you know what is going on with me on Twitter. Or better yet, why don't you join Twitter and follow me! =)

11 comments:

Marie February 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

I'm following :D

And since you like Twitter, you might as well want to join Plurk. It's way better than Twitter. It's more fun there. More bloggers are now plurking. :p

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

;) muah!

I see we'll have to start Plurking!

Kris February 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

@marie - thanks! looking forward to tweeting with you. will also check out Plurk =)

Kris February 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

@sarah bean - let's go Plurking! :P

Veronica Lee February 11, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Hi Kristine! Welcome to MBC! You have a fabulous blog.

HiPnCooLMoMMa February 11, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

plurk is even more wonderful! i was once addicted to it...i was in twitter too, but now no more, FB nalang

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Hi I have an award for you....

It is here the award

Kris February 11, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

@Veronica Lee - Thank you for the warm welcome and nice words! Happy to be part of MBC!

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I already joined facebook and I'm thinking if I'm gonna join also in twitter. I cant managed updating my profile in many social networking sites I've joined.

btw, thanks for your visit!

Kris February 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

@hipncoolmomma - FB is great isn't it? Twitter is great for networking. will check out Plurk and see why you and Marie are saying it's addicting :P

Dee February 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

I saw your comment but wasnt able to respond back to it because your email address is not visible in your profile. I would advise you to make it public. I have not gotten any spam because of it and you can even make a different email address just for your blog if you'd like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP