ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Aloha Friday #1

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009


Welcome to my very first edition of Aloha Friday!


(I got this idea from my new mommy blogger friend, Dee. I think it is a wonderful way to relax on a Friday after such a long and busy week and get to know other bloggers. I know it's Saturday on our end now but it's still Friday on the other part of the world. hehe. But I will definitely do this every Friday and I do hope you can play along with me.)

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.It's easy to play along.

I ask a simple question and you give a simple answer! Nothing that requires a lenghty response.

After you answer my question & leave your link below, post a question on your own blog and leave your link over at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What are your plans with your significant other this Valentine's Day?

No special plans for me and my hubby this Valentine's Day since he has work. We will just celebrate on our wedding anniversary. That's the real Valentine's Day for us.

10 comments:

sues2u2 February 14, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Well it's going to be me, hubby & the kids! We're going to a movie & dinner & then pick up Grandma & Grandpa from the airport.

Aloha & welcome!

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

This is an awesome idea!! Great job!

I'm hoping to go to San Francisco (2 hrs away) with E for the day. We'll see if it pans out.

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

We're not doing a thing. I'm going to bake some cupcakes though.

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Actually I screwed up and totally forgot about Valentine's Day a few months ago and had my mom buy 2 tickets to go see Legally Blonde The Musical so she and I will be going and my fiancee will be hanging out at home. I don't think he minds though.

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Dinner and a movie!

janetfaye February 14, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Dinner and a movie for us.

Abby February 15, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

We are making a nice dinner at home tonight. We don't have a babysitter and I don't know if we would really want to go out on such a busy night anyway. It should be fun anyway! Happy Valentines Day and thanks for stopping by earlier!

Cathi February 15, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

A quiet evening home. :)

Unknown February 16, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

My Valentine's Day plans are to give my kids their little gifts and spend some time playing games and cuddling with them.

My significant other is my kids.

Kris February 18, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day plans! enjoyed responding to your Aloha Friday question last week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP