ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Noisy Neighbor

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

It is nearly twelve midnight. I am in bed relaxing, waiting to fall asleep and get my much needed rest. This week flew by again. It is not because I was having fun but I was busy with work and home. I can't wait to doze off...

But how is that possible with all the noise I hear outside! My next door neighbor is having another Friday night karaoke session. Oh boy! This is going to be a long night for me.

Sometimes, I wish that my neighbors would knock some sense into their heads. They should be considerate of all their other neighbors who would like to sleep already since it is late.

I have nothing against karaoke sessions. I love music. I enjoy listening and watching my family and friends belt out a song or two. But, this is appropriately done at the comfort of our own homes or we go to a karaoke bar where the sounds are confined in a room. That is definitely more than I can say for my neighbor who is having their karaoke session in their common and open garage or driveway where all the noise escapes to the whole neighborhood. How unfortunate of me to be living right beside them. Argh!
........

I was using my PDA to write this post last night while I was in bed. I did not even notice that I fell asleep in the middle of writing it. In spite of my neighbors singing their hearts out, I was knocked out. Hehe. I must have been that tired.

4 comments:

Upstatemamma February 21, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Sorry your neighbors are so loud. My neighbors complain about my loud dog but a band might be an all new way to make them angry. :) Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

I have a barking dog (only when he's outside. he doesn't like to be away from us.) and a karaoke singing husband. it might be a good thing that we're not neighbors! :P

Dee February 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Oh, I have the same problem! I even wrote something about that. My neighbors usually do karaoke on Friday nights and weekends and it's really such a headache because it's so difficult to sleep.

Oh, by the way, are you still interested in the "Continue Reading" thing. I actually replied to your query about that on the comment section of my blog. Sori natagalan 'coz it's my husband who knows how to do that and I've been bugging him to teach me but he got busy these past days. But now, I know na how to, so just tell me if you still wanna know. Thanks!

Have a great day!:D

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

yeah,i think that happens in the PI only?

you must be very exhausted on Friday nights to get more sleep eh? :)

enjoy the weekend,Kris!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP