ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Household Chores Online ?

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

How I wish!! It's online banking that I'm raving about.

This is a really neat innovation! It is very convenient for busy people like us moms who don't have the time to go out of our way and run to the bank to do some transactions. I know it's not like new or anything but it was only today that I really appreciated it.

Since I am online the whole day everyday because of the nature of my work, doing online bank transactions is undoubtedly the more practical thing for me to do that will not throw me off my crazy schedule. Imagine, I was able to check my account, update information and pay some bills in less than 15 minutes!

It takes forever in the bank to do all these since there are other people in line and you need to wait for your turn. Not to mention the hassle of travelling to the bank and finding a parking space. Lastly, I did not need to spend anything! Now that's the best part of it all. Right?

Now if only someone can find a way making household chores accessible online, that would just be so cool!!

2 comments:

Dee February 6, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

I absolutely agree about the beauty of online banking. It's so hassle-free. And how I wish too that household chores would be the same! :) Oh, by the way, I already added you to my Blog Roll. Is that what you meant by cross links? :)

Unknown February 7, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

I saw you added my Widgetbox widget. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP