ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Happy When It Rains

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hooray for the rain! =)

I'm so happy it rained just a few minutes ago because that means the weather will be a little cooler tonight and perfect for a good night's sleep.

The weather was awfully hot and humid today. Actually, it's been like this since the start of the week. I really don't like it. It's so icky and sticky if you know what I mean. Can't stand humid weather. Even if you are just sitting still doing nothing, you suddently just start perspiring then your skin starts to feel sticky after. At times like these, I just want to take a shower, and a shower, and another shower just to feel fresh.

I really hope this hot and humid weather is not a preview of what summer is going to be this year. If it is, I'm just going to melt!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

ugh! i remember those hot/humid days! i also remember everytime we were there for a visit, my brothers and i all had prickly heat rash for the first week! but you know, i still miss being there!

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 February 20, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

I always love summer no matter how hot the weather is.

Despite of the hot and humid condition, I hope you'll enjoy this forthcoming summer the way I do...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP