ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Have You's

>> Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank you Fhaye for thinking of me when you sent out this tag. This has got some interesting questions. Hope you'll enjoy my answers.

Here it goes:

  1. Have you ever been on TV? Yes, I joined two game shows before for fun - Wheel of Fortune and Weakest Link. It was worth it coz I won some.
  2. Have you ever sung in public? Yes, I was part of a musical back in Junior High.
  3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? No, I have not tried blond because I don't think it will suit me. But I do dye my hair at least once to twice a year.
  4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? Yes, by accident. My cousin tricked me when I was six and told me it was chicken.
  5. Have you ever recieved a present that you really hated? No, none that I remember. Or maybe the gift was more of forgettable.
  6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? No, but my car did by accident.
  7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Yes, for my dad's birthday two years ago.
  8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Yes, usually during a volleyball game when I try to save the ball.
  9. Have you ever done volunteer work? Yes, at my daughter's fun day.

I want to share this tag with: Jet, Jetty, JK/Nancy, Nancy, and Mentari

4 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

hey girl..thanks for sharing...wow! you did? great job..you must be popular then...hehhehe!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

This is interesting! Thanks for the tag Kris! Will do these later! :)

Mentari Yousof February 9, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

good Morning kris...hahaha..ok iwill do it as soon as posible, thank u 4 give me the tag.

Kris February 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

@dhemz, jetty & mentari - looking forard to reading yours =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP