ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Scroll Down Box

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am stumped here. I have been trying to figure out how to put a scroll down box on my site for the past hour. I can't seem to do it. =(

I noticed that my lists are slowly getting long and I was thinking of minimizing space on my site by putting this. I have been searching on Google but can't seem to find any useful information on how to do it.

This is a site I found that gave the most useful information on what I need: Make Scroll Box on Blogger. The instructions are just incomplete because it does not say where to exactly put the HTML code that was provided. I have tried inserting it several times but keep getting an error.

If there is anyone who can help me out with this, I would be so grateful!! Thank you, thank you in advance!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Hi!
try go to tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com...
See you around.

Kris February 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@lunaticg - Thank you for the tip! It's a very useful site :)

TidyMom February 13, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

where are you wanting to put it? in a post or in your sidebar?

in a post, you need to post that code into the html (when you are writing your post you can switch it to html - that's where you put the code)

If you want it in a side bar - you will need an html gadget.

Does that help?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP