ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Rest and Relaxation

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yeah!! Two more days to go and it's the weekend again!!!

Is it just me or did this week just seem to fly by? We all know the saying, "Time flies when you are having fun" but I don't think having so many things to do at work and being pressured at the same time can be categorized as fun. Nonetheless, I am going to make sure I will get my R&R (rest & relaxation) this weekend and have fun while doing so.

I already have plans for the weekend. I will be taking my daughter to ballet class and we'll have a little mother-daughter bonding while we are at it. After that, I will be playing my favorite sport, volleyball, with my former teammates and maybe hangout a little with them. Of course, there is family day Sunday where we will be hearing mass together and then have a nice lunch or dinner and maybe watch a nice movie.

I know it may seem that I will be having a busy weekend but it's my way of getting my much needed R&R and that is spending some quality time with my family, my friends and myself. So that I will be fresh and recharged for another busy week.

How about you? What is your idea of an R&R after a busy week?

5 comments:

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

The same as you - hanging out with the family, either at home or at my parents house. I don't know how you do it throwing ballet in there, when J was in football, it was alot more work!

Kris February 5, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

hehe! I guess it's a stress-reliever for me when I watch my daughter dance ballet so I don't mind it ;)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 February 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Bilis ng araw, ano? Pero para sa akin who is always running after deadline, insignificant na sa akin ang weekend :(

Kris February 5, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

I know ang bilis this week! Aww, try to get R&R na lang in-between deadlines right?

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

time flies when you are so busy din,almost wishing that there wud be 32hrs/day. :)

my first daughter used to learn ballet for 3 yrs.na stop coz we moved kasi,i miss her in her leotards. :)

sat is for my daughters.window shop and chilling in the city wud be fun,and sunday is always a family bonding.siguro,sa video arcade na naman kami,haha!

enjoy your r&r!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP