ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

This is it...

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

It seemed forever to actually get started and now I am finally here.

I never thought that coming up with a name would be so hard. It only took me less than five minutes to think of what to call my dog. That is more than I can say for my blog name - it took me nearly a month!

I guess being O.C. (obsessive compulsive) or maybe more of a perfectionist got the best of me, and I could not seem to just settle for the first few words that would come to mind. This is going to be my pseudonym or pen name for life. It has got to shout me when one sees it. But then I remembered NIKE's motto: Just Do It! And so I did.

8 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa January 12, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Hi Kris! Welcome to the blogworld...i know you will enjoy every bit of your time here. This is a nice way to share your thoughts. Keep blogging ^_^

This is Girlie, Rhea's aunt =)

marie January 12, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Welcome to a new world of experience and it's the wonderful world of blogging. See you around dear! Do you really need to set the comments in moderation?

Kris January 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Thanks (Tita) Girlie for the welcoming and warm words. ^^

Kris January 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Thank you (Tita) Marie for inspiring and motivating me to push through with my site. ^^ xoxo

Marie January 14, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Welcome to the blogging world! ;)

got your link from Marie's (vergara) site.

Kris January 14, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Thank you Marie for the warm welcome! =)

Any friend of (Tita) Marie is my friend too..

~ leonore aquino ~ January 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

WELCOME to blogosphere! :)

Kris January 21, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Thank you for the warm welcome Leonore! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP