ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Laundry Duty

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I just finished doing some laundry. And take note, I handwashed it!

Yup, it was a labor of love washing my daughter's Prep school uniform and ballet uniform too. Honestly, handwashing is one of the things I never really enjoyed doing. I did not like the feeling on my hands coz the soap dries it out and even worse my hands get sore from scrubbing. But when you are a mommy things change. Even if you did not like to do something when you were single, it's a totally different case now. As they say, it comes with the territory.

But hey, don't get me wrong. I don't mind being a mommy. I love it! I don't mind the responsibilities either. I am just thankful that there are laundry soaps that do a great job in loosening dirt making handwashing easy for me. I got a new favorite - Champion! That did the work for me.

I just wish the washing machine could be fixed soon so I don't have to do this any longer. Hehehe.

My angel in pink and pigtails =)

4 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ January 21, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

hay naku nagenjoy ata ako sa visit...ninanamnam ko mga stories to tell mo being a mom. hey handwashing naku ayoko na...graduate na ako jan...loves ko washing machine, kz scoliotic ako...sobrang pain ko...pero i love being a mom...it's a privilege for me...teka totoo ba ang champion? hehehe...will try nga...kasi ako eh...T nd S or P, hahaha nauwi tayo sa brand... :)

Kris January 21, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

my daughter had chocolait stains on her uniform and i just made it babad overnight..the next day wala na the stain..kaya konting kuskos na lang malinis na..not hapdi din sa hands unlike T..haven't tried S but would use W and P..(i should get paid for plugging C..haha)..

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

i heard that C is good nga daw, i have yet to try it, tapos a lot cheaper than T pa. hhhmmm masubukan nga.

Kris January 21, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

hehe..basta whichever gets our money's worth is the best ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP