ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Break Time

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am taking my break right now. It is already past four thirty in the afternoon...

I have been teaching since nine o'clock this morning. It's not really stressful work but just tiring talking to the students. Sometimes your patience gets tested when the students are not in the mood and don't want to cooperate.

It's time to recharge. I still have a lot to do. The day ain't near over yet...

This is what happens sometimes when I'm on a break or got nothing else to do and in the mood to camwhore...I am sure all of you have done this at one time or the other especially during a break...hehehe =)


8 comments:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 January 22, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Wow! Ganda...

Kris January 22, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

thanks for the visit today :)

marie January 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Oooooopppps.... I've missed a lot down here. Was so busy the past days. Lovely photos Kris!

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

During breaktime, I used to retouch my make-up ....I'm kinda vain and simply love make-up. Nakaharap lagi sa salamin. Nagpapa-cute rin. Hehehe!

HiPnCooLMoMMa January 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

haha i do that a lot, kahit di breaktime ^_^ er wala naman akong breaktime eh

uy that's interesting ha, teaching online, how is that? type ko din

Prettymom January 23, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

wow.. ganda. tried to edit your html code to make it 3 column hindi ko talaga magawa hehehe.. pa kasi ako masyado master sa codes eh..

Kris January 23, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

thanks tita marie for the compliments :)

Kris January 23, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

I knew i wasn't alone right bingkee and tita girlie ;) hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP