ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Lechon Cebu and Coffee Ice Cream..Heaven!!

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

I have been up since five in the morning and have not had the chance to nap again. Not even for just 15 minutes for a much needed "power nap". Too many things to do. A busy day ahead. No time to take a breather.

I only got three to four hours of sleep last night. My mind was to awake and busy with my new "project". You know how it is when you are too excited. You no longer stop to think of resting. You just keep going until it's your body that tells you it is time and you got no choice but to follow.

Relax. Breath. Eat. At last, I am actually free to do that - for now. What better way to take away stress than to eat. And that's what I did, plus the fact that I have not eaten my lunch yet and it's already past two thirty in the afternoon.

When you are as hungry and drained like me, it is such a relief to have chopped Lechon Cebu (courtesy of my beloved Tita Nits) that you can just heat in the microwave for a minute plus a cup of white rice and viola I got myself a late lunch!! Yum, yum!! I think you can already imagine how satisfying that was. No words are needed to describe the joy of eating Lechon Cebu with white rice. Hehehe. Isn’t it obvious I am a fan bad as it may be for my health. But hey, who says we can't indulge once in awhile, right?

After finishing off the last bite of tasty lechon meat with it's complimentary spoonful of white rice, what better way to finish the meal with something sweet. How perfect can it get to have some coffee ice cream in the freezer. I helped myself to a half cup full of coffee ice cream. Now this is the ideal dessert to cap off a satisfying meal.

Wash it all down with a glass and a half of purified drinking water and I’m all set again for the day.

5 comments:

marie January 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

hmmm.... now I'm craving for that. Got the chance to taste that when I was in Cebu months back.

Kris January 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

you can always have a whole one flown in via plane and pick it up at the airport.. that's what we do.. =)

HiPnCooLMoMMa January 14, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

hhhmmm, i curious what project you are into that kept you 1 sleepless night and a late lunch.

There's cebu lechon beside Pricemart in the Fort, i wonder if that's what you had.

Kris January 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

same project as you which you're an expert on =) hehe..

I hade cebu lechon brought by my tita from Cebu when she came here to visit. i haven't treid the one at the Fort.

HiPnCooLMoMMa January 17, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

waaahhhh...being online 24/7? ah i'm over that already...i should be sleeping by 10 pm in order to do more the following day

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP