ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Calm Me Music

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

Whew! I am currently trying to finish off ten student evaluations, two students' debate corrections and twelve online articles that are due so that makes two dozen things for me to do. Not to mention blog duties, more classes later tonight and house chores too.

When I have so many things to do all at the same time, I like to listen to music to calm me as well as get me pumped up so I will finish faster. So glad there are online streaming radios. It helps relieve the stress while working and actually gets me in the mood.

I am now listening to music from the 70's, 80's & 90's in the background. Thanks to Friday Magic Madness! Just click the link http://www.magic899.fm/ and look for where it says "LISTEN LIVE". No need to get up and turn on the radio. Saves electricity too. Hehehe..

Why don't you try it the next time your busy working online...You just might end up grooving! ;)

5 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ January 24, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

thanks krissy! :)

Anonymous January 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Hi Kris!busy day as usual eh?

thanx for the tip!im listening to its live music right now :)

have a nice week ahead!!

ghee

Kris January 26, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

thanks leonore & ghee for peeping in here =)

have a great week ahead!!

HiPnCooLMoMMa January 26, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

oh i can't do that, i'll end up doing karaoke ^_^

Kris January 26, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

girlie your comment made me smile ^^ haha..ayaw mo nun your having a blast while working ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP