ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

All in One Companion

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I got my "new" toy exactly a week ago - an HP iPAQ HW6965 PDA Phone.

Personally, it has all the things I need for a mobile phone since it is also a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or PPC (Pocket Personal Computer). I am not really into the multimedia features such as radio, 3G and using my phone as a digital camera.

Here are some of the specifications I liked about the HP iPAQ 6965: It is Quadband. It has WIFI, Built in GPS Receiver, Bluetooth and Infrared Port. You can input information via the 240x240 pixels touchscreen or thru its QWERTY keyboard. It supports mini sd memory cards and has all the organizing features that I need.

But most of all, I liked HP iPAQ HW6965 because it is equipped with the latest version of Windows Mobile 5.0 including all its standard features such as Mobile Office Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile. I know you are probably thinking that it already sounds like I am lugging a computer around. It's possible since the phone runs on Intel PXA270 processor 416 MHz. Isn't that so cool? Which means I can always work on the go, and synchronizing it with my pc or laptop will be no hassle at all.

I know I am sounding a little techie right now even if I keep convincing myself that I'm not. But who can resist a gadget that suits all my needs. My perfect companion for business and pleasure - HP iPAQ HW6965.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

no need to buy mini laptops then, wahoo!

Kris January 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

yup yup! regular laptops perform better and you can always carry a wifi ready PDA of your choice when on the go or having your favorite drink at a coffee shop with free WIFI =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP