ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Preparing for the Storm

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I received an SMS message from my aunt earlier that the storm with the name "Feria" will be hitting the city tonight. If it gets hard enough, the power may go out. I am hoping that does not happen but we never know.

Of course, being the girl scout that I am. I always like to be prepared for situations. In this case, the situation would be that there might be loss of power or electricity. So, while I had time and not busy with work I prepared:

Here are the things I did:
  1. I went around the house to check that all the doors and windows were locked and all wa ssecure. Better safe than sorry right?
  2. I placed the candles and matchsticks in a location that I can easily find them when needed.
  3. I looked for a flashlight with working batteries and put it within reach if in case the lights suddenly go out.
  4. Lastly, I got our trusty rechargeable light and made sure that was fully charged and working.
With all this done, I felt more secure and ready for anything. Haha. I am exaggerating but you know what I mean.

How about you? What do you do to prepare for a storm or bad weather condition in your area?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP