ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Earning in Blogging

>> Friday, June 26, 2009


Since early last year, I have decided to become a WAHM (Work At Home Mom) by choice. Somewhere along the way, I had a change in priorities. I decided to focus my time and energy more on taking care of my unica hija, Roberta, instead of trying to earn extra income outside the home. I said to myself that an opportunity would show itself. I will be able to find money even while I was at home. And it did.

Being at home, gave me more time than I had when I was out of the house the whole day. With so much time in my hands, I wanted to go back to one of the things I enjoyed most - writing. I thought of having my own blog as my writing channel. Little did I know that I could actually get paid to blog.

How to earn extra money by blogging was better explained to me by Tita Marie. We were just casually having a conversation during my high school volleyball reunion. When she found out that I was at home working, that is when she shared her own blogging experience. I was surprised to know that she had been doing this for quite some time and was at a profit. I was inspired and motivated to follow suit.

I researched and learned that the world wide web was a bigger market for advertisers than what traditional media - such as print, radio and television - could offer. With this concept, the marketing idea of blog advertising was born.

Advertisers would join a blog advertising company such as Paying Post to find potential blogs suited to post their ads. The followers of that blog would then be the target market and possible consumers of the said product. The more ads in a blog that gave positive results to an advertiser, the more income that blog would make. This was how income was made from blogging.

With this knowledge at hand, it would just be a bonus for me if I could earn something extra from doing what I like and that is writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

Thanks for the link! I may have to look it up and see if it works for me too!

Happy Blogging! :)

Jam June 26, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

i'm a beginner also in this blogging world.hope u could help me up..and earn also here since i'm a full time mom..thanks..God bless..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP