ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Run a Marathon

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back in college and even as far back as I can remember, I have always been fascinated by running. I enjoyed it. I loved it. It did not matter whether it was raining or scorching hot I would still run when ever I can.

This changed when I had a baby and got busy with work and family life. I did not think of running as much. I missed it but I was preoccupied with other things. But now, I am planning to start again. Let us hope I have the will power like before to do such a task.

What do you think of training for a marathon or any other type of endurance training?


2 comments:

My Memories and Crystals June 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

my hubby and son did but I have not been joining...hehehe

Visiting you here

imelda June 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

i used to run too i was an athlete then, lol.but now no more but who knows?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP