ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Michael Jackson: The Legendary King of Pop

>> Friday, June 26, 2009


I was really surprised when I got an SMS from my friend earlier asking for a moment of silence for the death of Michael Jackson. I had to read the message twice to make sure I read it correctly. After reading the message three times, I still was not convinced. So, I went online and researched more on the shocking news I got. It was confirmed
Michael Jackson is dead at 50.

This was such a great loss for the music industry to loose a legend, the King of Pop. Just when he was entering his golden years and about to do a series of comeback conerts next month, all disappeared in a flash.

Who could not have fond memories of Michael Jackson and his music? I for one, I am a fan. I can still recall back in the 80's of the countless times I would sing and dance to his different songs. I would have "Thriller" playing in the background and try to imitate the zombie dance moves from the music video. I would try to memorize the lyrics of "We Are the World" where Michael Jackson had a part and would wait for his queue to sing and follow. I would attempt to do the moonwalk, balance on my toes and do all his other cool dance moves. I could go on and on talking about all the things I did ala Michael Jackson.

But one thing is for sure, I am sure going to miss seeing the King of Pop, a legend, strut his stuff and sing his classics. I join the Jackson family and the whole world in mourning for Michael Jackson. You will always be remembered.





1 comments:

imelda June 26, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

i join too in mourning for michael. like you i was unbelieving at first. well, that is life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP