ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Web Site Hosting Anyone?

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am a neophyte when it comes to the blog-o-sphere barely over five months old. I wanted to set up my own blog where I could share my own ideas, opinions and experiences as well as practice my writing and communication skills.

Like any beginner, I had to set up my first blog using a free blog publishing tool such as Blogger that had its own free web hosting service. But of course, there are some limitations when you avail of a free service especially in web hosting. One of these limitations is that you would not be able to choose a more personalized domain name. Knowing me, I wanted my own personalized domain name.

With this in mind, I did my research and came across a very useful site, that provided a lot of information about webhosting especially for a beginner like me. There were as an area dedicated on what to look for in applying for hosting. Aside from all the helpful articles that I found, I was most attracted to the different web hosting options that were available and all at very affordable rates.

Now if you are like me, on the market looking for that perfect and budget friendly web site hosting service look no further since Web Hosting Geeks has all that you need under one roof.

1 comments:

Rosa June 25, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

nice. thanks for the info


www.pink-precious.com
www.babyko.info
www.istarblog.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP