ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Perfect Beach Weather

>> Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today is just the perfect beach weather!

The sun is up high and beaming with all its might..beautiful clear skies with very few clouds in sight..and a slight cool breeze blowing from time to time...


This is the view outside my window of my home office. You're probably wondering what am I doing indoors when I can be soaking the sun right now. I know..I know. I really need some color since it's been awhile since I had my dose of Vitamin D.

But what can you do if you live in the city and driving to the beach would entail you to travel for nearly 3 hours or more not to mention having to brave some traffic along the way. That's the part I don't enjoy. I am sure you don't like that either.

Why can't we just be in the beach with just a snap of our fingers? Haha. How I wish that was possible. If it was, I would be at the beach everyday. Wouldn't you?
=)

4 comments:

Nancy Janiola May 24, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Malayo din kami sa beach eh kaya every resort visits should really be well-planned.

hopping by here, sis... have a blessed Sunday!

Anonymous May 27, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

absolutely! one day i will be seeing what you're seeing!

bingkee May 28, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Malayo ka pala sa beach? I'm so lucky that all the 3 places I called home are near the beach;

Davao--I just live a 3 minute walk to the beach.

New York--We drive about 35 mins. to the famed Jones Beach.

Connecticut--about 10 minutes from our favorite Short Beach.

I want to live in urban areas where the beach is near.

ghee May 31, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

yeah,how i wish its that easy!! :)


happy weekend,Kris!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP