ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Summer Fun

>> Sunday, June 28, 2009






Plane ride with Roberta






This has been a memorable summer for me. I was able to do so much in a span of less than two months. It may seem ordinary or quite hectic when you see what I did but it was all worth it. I guess you can say I embraced the breath of fresh air of my short summer vacation. I was able to have time to relax and have fun at the same time.

Here is a short list of what I did this summer:
  1. Travel to the US
  2. Travel to Cebu with my daughter
  3. Attend three memorable weddings - my younger brother's, my cousin's and my childhood friend's
  4. Watch an LA Dodgers game in Dodger stadium
  5. Hit the beach and get a tan (of course!)
This explains why I was M.I.A. (Missing In Action) for a bit. I was too busy enjoying myself that I could not tear away from my vacation to spend some time blogging. I know, I am guilty as charged. But hey, who can blame me. I just wanted to relax, have fun and enjoy my "me" time. We all need a break from our daily routine so that we can return recharged and full of energy again as well as inspired, right? That is exactly what I did.

I am sure you all had equally great summers like me. I would love to hear more about it. What did you do this summer? =)

5 comments:

imelda June 29, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

wow u had a splendid summer. i went to US too, to new york, san francisco, LA and las vegas. so tiring but enjoying.

Dhemz June 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

oh my..sarap nman ng buhay mo Mami Kris....kaw lang ba mag-isa nag travel to US? ilang weeks ka dito? bongga! hehehe...:)

to resize the badge pala:
1. Click the html/java widget
2. Tapos click mo yung "edit html"
3. Click mo yung image ng badge, tapos makikita mo yung arrows....just use it to resize the image.

if you still have trouble resizing it...let me know...ok...:)

My Memories and Crystals June 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

wow, it's a great summer. Yap, I love it too.
Thanks for the visit.

HiPnCooLMoMMa June 30, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

you deserve all the fun you had last summer

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 July 4, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I see you're having a great summer. Ako, I was having a rainy summer and never had the chance to go out and enjoy the summer the way you do :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP