ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Why Do Women Cut Their Hair?

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I just got back from the salon a mere two hours ago. I asked my favorite hair stylist to give me a new look. I wanted to try having some fringes or better known as bangs. I also wanted something slightly shorter since my hair grows quickly anyways. With the instructions that I gave my beloved hairstylist, Jo gave me a medium cut layered hairstyle with some side swept fringes. More than four inches was chopped off my long hair to achieve this but I like my new look! =)

Yes, drastic as it may seem to cut so much all at once but I felt I had to. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing my hair long. But I thought I just needed a change. I have been wearing the same hairstyle for over six months already. Aside from my roots showing since I have not colored my hair yet, I just found the length of my hair quite unmanageable as well since it was already up to my waist. It felt very warm and "heavy" wearing so much hair.

I know for women that their mane is their pride just like with the lion. But there are just some reasons that us women have that with a blink of an eye we decide to chop off our long hair and catch the people around us by surprise.

Here are just some of the reasons why I decided to cut my hair:
  1. It was too long and reached up to my waist already.
  2. It had no more "style".
  3. It was unmanageable.
  4. My roots were showing so I had to cut the colored-faded part off.
  5. I was preventing splint ends so that my hair would be healthy looking.
  6. It was too "hot" or "warm" to wear being so long.
  7. I wanted a new look.
  8. I wanted a change to compliment my life.
Have you had a haircut lately? What are the usual reasons why you decide to change your hairstyle?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP