ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

My New Blog - Journey into Living Healthy

>> Friday, August 21, 2009


Last Saturday August 15, I ran my first 5 kilometers marathon after a very long time in the Kenny Roger's Urbanite. Yes, I have started my journey to being healthy and fit again. I think it is about time since I am not getting any younger. The best thing I can do to keep myself healthy and young-looking, aside from the other options of taking a pill or going under the knife which I dare not do, is to start living a healthy lifestyle again.

I would like you all to join me in my Journey into Living Healthy. I have decided to document this new chapter in my life as a way of committing myself to not quit and keep on going. I would be sharing here my thoughts, resource sites, experiences and even the events that I will be participating in to keep myself in shape. This site will be anything and everything about fitness and well-being.

Maybe you have your own share of experiences or thoughts about getting fit and healthy again. It would be great to hear from you because I can learn a thing or two. Maybe you are also in your own journey into being healthy, I would like to know how you are doing so far.

Why don't we all get up and start having a healthy lifestyle not just for ourselves but also for our loved ones. I always tell myself over and over again, "Health is Wealth." so we better take good care of ourselves and there is no better time to start than today.

Let's all take this Journey into Living Healthy together! =)

5 comments:

Nancy Janiola August 22, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

good luck to your new blog. wish to catch some weight loss programs posted in there :)

happy weekend, sis!

S-H-Y August 22, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Wow congrats sa new na blog mo...meron din ako hehehe exchange links nmn tau :P.

Jyoti Ajay August 23, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

nice blog enjoyed reading ur blog.best of luck for ur new blog.

Rose September 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

wow new site too...
goodluck and congrats po sa new site...
and goodluck din po sa ginagawa mo po...

xtine October 7, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

xchange link tayo... goodluck sa new blog...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP