ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

I Got A New Baby

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

Hahaha...It is not what you all think. I am sure you all thought that I was expecting but nope, not yet. I, well more of we - Roberta, Vince and I - just got a new member of the family and the youngest.

Everybody, I would like you to all meet...Patchi!

She is our three-month old red sable Pomeranian. This was our gift to Roberta for her seventh birthday over a week ago. My husband and I gave our daughter a choice if she wanted to have a party for her birthday or a puppy instead. We repeatedly asked her the same question to make sure that is what she really wanted. And puppy it is!

3 comments:

Marie October 23, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Awww.. your new baby is soo cute! :D

Kris October 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

she's adorable but real naughty too

dhemz October 26, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

waa...super bonggacious naman tuung present ni Roberta...looks like our dog buddy....ehheheh! too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP