ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Tongue Twisted

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

Sometimes there are just days when your mind is much faster than your speech and this leads you to stumbling all over your own words when expressing yourself such as, The alphabetic synthesis passes the constituent behind the assuming ace. This would definitely throw me off my speech track any day and leave my tongue all twisted.

Has this ever happened to you? When does it usually occur? For me, I noticed it happens when my mouth becomes all dry since I have not been drinking much liquid. I guess it really helps to keep ourselves moisturized even for our tongues to avoid situations like these. What do you think?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP