ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Annoying Pop Ups - Help!

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lately, I noticed that annoying pop ups have invaded my blog site "Simply Happy Me" and I would like to extend my apologies to all of you who feel the same way as I do about this.

Honestly, I do not know how this came about. I was just surprised when I was going to update my site when two annoying pop ups appeared. I am still quite new when it comes to setting up my site and all so I cannot really figure out where the problem is.

If any of you could help me out on how to fix this nuisance on my site, I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance!

5 comments:

Nancy Janiola October 30, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

exactly! i just got 2 just as i am about to write this comment. someone's trying to spam your page..try using pop up blocker.

S-H-Y October 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

I think someone trying to be virus lol..

craftymom November 3, 2009 at 3:29 AM  

That happened to me last month then it will redirect too. I did change my xml code then delete some advertisements....

imelda November 3, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

sorry i cant help u with this sis.glad i dont have it. how are u doing?

AlexNorman November 13, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

Hi, it isn't a big problem. You can use POP-UP Blocker, this programs you can find at http://rapidok.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP