ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Forever Our Baby

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

I just got home from driving my daughter, Roberta to school. She usually takes the school bus in the morning. But I let her sleep in a little more since she slept late last night.

While I was walking away from the gate of the school back to my car and watching other parents drop off their daughters, I realized that my baby is now a little lady. I still see her as my baby forever even though she is already six turning seven in a few months.

How time flies for us and our kids doesn't it? I can still remember clearly how Roberta was when she was barely even six months old. My husband, Vince and I tried our best to spend as much time with her as we can so as not to miss those special moments and bonding times. We would work at home and bring her everywhere with us. Up to now, that is what we are still trying to do. But you really can't stop time. Kids just grow up so fast.

I am just thankful that Vince and I were given the opportunity to spend as much time as we can in taking care of our little princess. I know that there are some parents who would love to but can't because of work or other important and uncontrollable matters. We are very grateful.

Even if it seems that the time spent with our Roberta is not enough, It makes it all worth it when she tells us nonstop that she loves her Mama and Dada very much ahd gives us a big hug and kiss when ever she gets a chance.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 4:55 AM  

I know what you mean! When I was employed, Justin would be in daycare for 10 hours and it would kill me. Now that I have my own daycare, some of the kids are here for 12 hours! Time is precious, it's good to know you take advantage of it while you can!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP