ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Back in the Swing

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's so great to be back in the swing of things!! Boy, did I miss this especially all of you...

The past few days have been crazy hectic for me. Whew!!

As you all now, I was nursing a sore throat and was trying to get as much rest as I can so that I can have my voice back. Not to mention juggling so many other things at the same time - taking care of my daughter who was on and off with her feeling well and not, attending to hubby and his needs, keeping an eye over my senior citizen aunt who's blood pressure has been shooting up lately, feeding my crazy dogs, house chores, and work from noon til midnight!

Waaa! That was a handful wasn't it?

Anyhow, I am off to visit some bloggy friends' sites and other duties. Yipee!!

I never thought that being away for just a few days seemed like eternity. It's like something was missing. Drama right? Hehe. Well, you know what I mean.

I am sure that's how you feel too when you are gone for a few days. It's like something is missing in your day right?

Is that how you feel too?

6 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

whew!welcome back then!you need to breathe,girl. :)

marie March 3, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Hi Kris! Same way I feel when I miss to blog even for just a day.... it's addicting right?
Well, just like you I'm too busy as well...hard to be an aging momma parang lagi nalang akong sick.

HiPnCooLMoMMa March 3, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

i love your excitement and about how you missed your daily routine. You sure are one busy Momma...how can you manage that all, supah woman ha

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

hahhaha...don't worry Mommy Kris...I feel the same thing...para akong nagiguilty pag d ako naka visit...hahhaha...:)

I think that's what happens pag very addicted ka sa blogging...hehhee....can't just get enough...heehe!

Thanksa sa visit Mommy Kris...:)

TidyMom March 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Thanks for stopping my blog, and I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!

~TidyMom

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

I totally know what you mean!! And you know what? I gave you an award - check it out: http://beaninspired.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award-spread-love.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP