ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Aloha Friday #3

>> Saturday, March 7, 2009



Yeah! It's Friday again! Welcome to my 3rd edition of Aloha Friday!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Come and join me in Aloha Friday! It's easy to play along.

I ask a simple question and you give a simple answer! Nothing that requires a lenghty response.

After you answer my question & leave your link below, post a question on your own blog and leave your link over at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! This is a great way to make new friends here in blogosphere!

My question for this week is:

How many hours a day do you spend online?

I spend nearly practically the whole day since I teach online from Monday to Friday. Not to mention the blog visits, updates, surfing etc.

8 comments:

sues2u2 March 7, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

On Fridays? probably 4 -5 but M - Th & Sat I spend maybe 2 - 3. Sundays I try to avoid so that I can have @ least one day w/ my family! lol

janetfaye March 7, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

I would say about 5 hours!

annies home March 7, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I do stay online around 5 hours a day

Beth @ TheAngelForever March 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Hmmm. . . I get online here and there (toddler permitting) during the day. With the night time added in, maybe 3-5 hours. Some days it may be more, others less.

Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

hhaha...dire lang sako mag answer...hehehhe....ako naman Mommy Kris...I go to bed at 2am...hehhe..mao na akong limit...tapos wake ko is 10am....siguro ako hours sa online is 14 hours more or less...hehhehe...maka enjoy man jud ang blogging uy....tapos wait kung nay opps to take...pero karon hinay negosyo ko...hehehe..kay wala masyado opps sa PPP...:)

Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

A total of 6 hours I guess,coz I watch movie online at night,bloghop etc. :)

Happy weekend,Kris!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique March 7, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

I try to keep it to just a coupl of hours - either very early morning or later evening. But, on a recent snowy cold day, and hubby was out of town on business, I literally was on the computer all day - working on my website boutique and blog etc - when I went to bed that night I promised myself NEVER to spend that much time again??!! We'll see - eh?!

Unknown March 8, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

2-6 hours each evening between my articles, my four blogs, my groups and forums, blog hopping, and email.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP