ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Relationship with Self-Discipline and Sports

>> Saturday, July 4, 2009

I think that being an athlete taught me how to have discipline in my studies, home & personal life and training life. I learned how to try and keep it all well-balanced so as not to let one or the other suffer just because I was focusing on one area more. Becoming fit because of training was just a bonus, what was important was the improved lifestyle and positive personality traits that you would get from training for a sport.

These were the very reasons why I started to get back on the fit wagon again. I wanted to embrace the lifestyle that I grew up with and got used to as well as expose my daughter to it so that she too would know the benefits of becoming an endurance athlete.

What do you think you can learn from becoming an endurance athlete?


1 comments:

My Memories and Crystals July 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Hello Kris, thanks for the visit.
To be involved in sports is really a great job...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP