ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Working on a Saturday Night

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009


It is a Saturday night. It is such a relief to end such a hectic week. I am sure this is how most of us feel. We all can't wait to rest, relax and unwind.

But for some unexplainable reason, I have this urge to do some work on a Saturday night. Yes, you heard me right. I still feel like working even if I already had such a busy week. I know, I know. You are probably thinking on which side of the bed did I wake up this morning to make me a workaholic.

I guess it is just one of those nights that you had a good day earlier and was able to get enough rest as well as relax at the same time, which I did. That is why I still have a lot of energy and motivation left to do some productive things. Besides, there is no point in sleeping or trying to sleep when your mind is still wide awake. I will just end up tossing and turning in bed for hours. So why waste time and instead just do something worthwhile, right?

What do you think? Am I being a little workaholic here?... =)

3 comments:

Seiko July 19, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I like your points of view Mommy Kris.Never put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today.Happy Sunday!

Chubskulit Rose July 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

I agree completely!

got here from momgen's place... follow your blog na din..

bingkee July 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

I don't think you're a workaholic. Workaholics are those whose life is work and nothing else. Their number one priority is work and everything else just irrelevant to his work. I think you just did what was supposed to be done.

Have a great and blessed week, Kris!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP