ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

I Miss You Cleo

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009


You are my beloved dog of 8 years

You were always there to make me smile

You would comfort me when I was down

You never failed to be there for me

You brought so many happy memories

You were my first baby

You grew up with Roberta

You were more than a dog to me

You will always be part of the family

I could not imagine not having you around

No one can ever take your place

You mean more to me than anything

How I miss you right now

I wish you did not have to go so soon

I love you very much Cleo....

2 comments:

Ria July 31, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

Hi there sorry to hear about your loss, its hard losing a pet that you have had for years, Im sure it will get easier but she will never be forgotten xx

Chubskulit Rose August 15, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Awwww, she's very pretty.. no wonder she's being missed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP