ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Work At Home Jobs

>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am sure all or most of us would like to be able to work comfortably at the comfort of our own homes. I know I do.

I am such a research-type of person and came across two useful and informative sites that I wanted to share with all of you. These are two Work At Home Job Listing Sites: Work At Home Mom Revolution and Mommy Works Online.

Actually to make it all the more convenient for you and me, I have installed the widgets here on my page. If you scroll down my homepage, it is located at the bottom and looks like this. (Please view the screenshot.)


The nice thing about the widgets is that it is always updated with new work at home job postings. You just click on the job listing that you are interested in. It will open the page with the details of the job you want to see and how to apply for it. It's that simple. The best part is it's all FREE!

Good luck everyone!! Hope you find a work at home job that you like!

Happy WAHM (work at home for money) Hunting!!! =)

7 comments:

MrsAshley April 8, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Hi! I found your link on Mom Dot and I love your site. With that said, I would like to say that I am a stay at homer selling Mary Kay. I know that people give it a bad rap sometimes but it really is an amazing opportunity for women. 50% commissions, that is unheard of with Avon, a cosmetic counter, Pampered Chef, etc. ...and our products are used and then reordered, over and over. No quotas, no territories. ***The best part is new, no sign up fee*** Mary Kay Inc. will give you a rebate for the sign up. So now when you sign up you get over $300 worth of product free no matter what you do with it. Okay, this is long so I'll stop. For more info just contact me.

Ashley
MaryKay.com/AshleyWalkup
Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com

Anonymous April 8, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

I am a WAHM, but I've never seen those widgets before, neat!

Lindsey April 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Very cool! I work at home as a Medical Transcriptionist. It would be nice to work on my own schedule though. :-)

Daily Mezze April 11, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Thanks for the links. Will check the sites out. I too am trying hard to be able to earn enough money online and finally be able to work at home. So far I'm progressing. My target is to be able to work at home full time by next year. Wish me luck! :-)

bingkee April 23, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

There are jobsites that make you earn money by putting the widget on your blog and everytime, a jobseeker clicks on that , you will earn money. I think it's Job-a-matic and Job Thread.
Kris, I have a tag for you at my blog; the blog post is entitled, "Smart Blogger Goes International"---there's a tag that I hve for you.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 April 24, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

I hope those home-based works offered are not only for Moms but for me, too :)

psycha April 25, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Hi just dropped by for a visit here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP