ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

No Place Like Home and Brewed Coffee

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I think this is one of my guilty pleasures - just being at home with a cup of brewed coffee, being online and listening to hip music streaming in the background..

Yes, I have been out for awhile..or you can say I have been out for a vacation and just bumming..well not really but how I wish :P

I did a little travelling to visit some really close friends and relatives who I have not seen for years as well as attend my little brother's wedding. It was actually a very short vacation but for a mommy like me, it felt like forever! After the first few days, I was starting to feel so homesick and just wanted to go back home immediately. All the more I felt so homesick when I was able to go online and see my baby and hubby on cam and chat with them..sigh..

I guess no matter how busy we are as moms, we just need a break from everything and have some time to relax and enjoy ourselves. It may not be as extravagant as going on a vacation but a simple trip to your favorite coffee shop, spa or salon or even maybe a joy ride in your car with your favorite music playing in the background is the perfect break that you need from your busy day.

We all need a breather from time to time to help us get through our hectic daily schedules.
How about you, what's your favorite "time out treat"?

2 comments:

Momgen May 6, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Hi got you a tag hope you will get it. Thanks.
http://mommyko.com/2009/05/8-things-tag.html

bingkee May 15, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

You're right, one needs to take time. off from a stressful day. You only live once

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP