ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Hot and Humid

>> Friday, April 3, 2009

This best describes the weather today. It is only the third day of April but the weather is real crazy already. It is like the sky can't decide if it wants to just be warm the whole day or decide to actual pour some rain to make things cool. The suspense is killing me! I know, I am overacting a little here. Hehe.

But really, don't you hate it when you look up in the sky and you think it's going to rain because of the grey clouds so you decide to prepare for it by bringing in your laundry or taking an umbrella with you when you go out. A few hours later, the grey clouds are still there but the sun is also peeking from behind and it's become hot and humid. Sigh.

I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow. Will it continue to be this fickled minded or will it decide to actual be hot or rainy? I guess I just have to wait and see. But for the meantime, it's good to be prepared for anything - come rain or shine.

2 comments:

Nancy Janiola April 4, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

we too have an unpredictable weather here in my place lately. i thought this summer is going to be a full blast heat... but i'm wrong!

well anyway, summer is still summer. the fact that it gives us plenty of time to spend with our family, i think that alone is more worth celebrating... and yeah you're right... come rain or shine, LOL!

Happy weekend, sis!

Bill April 6, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

that has happen to me so many times i cant even count anymore. I just love the summer so i deal with it.Have a great week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP