ss_blog_claim=4a841906c2e7a6314a227bbdb4cc8079
Powered by Blogger.

Honest Scrap

>> Sunday, February 8, 2009


I got this tag award from Marie a week ago. Thank you!

At first, I did not know what this award meant though I was excited to receive it. Then when I read thru the instructions it made more sense to me. It always helps to read doesn't it? ;)

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Here goes 10 Honest Things about me:
  1. I am married.
  2. I am the eldest of three children in our family.
  3. I love volleyball!
  4. My favorite fruit is watermelon. I can eat the whole thing by myself in one sitting.
  5. I am from Cebu even if I grew up and live in Manila.
  6. I have been driving for the past 15 years.
  7. I am scared of heights.
  8. I exclusively breastfed my unica hija for a year and three months.
  9. I am not fond of ketchup.
  10. I love my veggies.
These are my choice of blogs that I would like to give this tag award to: Rose, Ask Ms. Recipe, Dhemz, Dodong, Christine Perkett, Sarah, Trisha, blogomama, TidyMom, and Eleesha

I know the rule said 7 but I couldn't help it. These are just some of the many interesting blogs I have come across lately. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Advertise on blogs

WORK AT HOME MOM REVOLUTION

MOMMY WORKS ONLINE

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP